Wednesday, April 26, 2023

What I Learned in Open and Distance Learning Course?




Hello everyone, today I will share with you the assignments I prepared in the open and distance learning class. You can also benefit from these and add new ones to your information.


W1 CAN / CAN’T DO STATEMENTS

For this assignment, our teacher asked us for a sentence about what we can and cannot do using digital resources. This was a group work and I have attached the screenshot of the assignment here.


W1 Editing Your Websites

I edited my website from the second year. Actually, this assignment was about my blog and I shared link of my blog.

learnwithfunnn.blogspot.com


W2 Exit Tickets


Exit tickets collect feedback on students' understanding at the end of a lesson and provide the students with an opportunity to reflect on what they have learned. They are useful for learning and I prepared an exit ticket, took picture and uploaded my exit ticket that I took notes. This is screenshot of my exit ticket.


W2 Joining FB/TG Groups + Watching Webinars

For this assignment, we are required to participate in a webinar by watching it online and then join a Facebook or Telegram group related to the topics we've discussed in class. This was really important for me as I learnt lots of useful information about teaching. I will definitely use them to improve myself.

I have attached the screenshot of the webinar video here and the link of the video. I recommend watching this video for those who want to improve themselves in teaching.



https://youtu.be/QAHb7PRE2vk

I have attached the screenshot of telegram group and its link. You can join the group and you can get a lot of important information.




The link for the group: http://t.me/ingilizceogretmenler


W3 Selecting Digital Materials

We worked as a group for this assignment. We chose a digital material and worked on it. We especially worked on writing skill practice. Our material includes activities based on open ended questions which make students more creative. With these questions, students can learn how to improve their writing skills. When they engage in questions, they can learn more about writing. I have attached one of the screenshot of our digital material.



W4 Adapting Digital Materials

We adapted the digital material we chose last week this week. We chose the parts that require adaptation. When we adapt, we use 

adding , deleting , and reordering. By the help of making these adaptations, we could have a more efficient material. Then, we adapt the material for use in online lessons.

You can see the screenshot of adapted version of the material and the link for online lessons below.


https://i7nn77cx12d.typeform.com/to/EOs02vWL


W5 Creating Digital Materials

For this week ,we grouped up with our fellow group members.

Using LUMI, created a digital activity/material with contextual details of our choice as a group. We arranged age and grade level and wrote the link for lumi. 

https://app.lumi.education/content/642dcdd1df594ea5afd61163

The link is provided above. If you wish, you can check it out.



W6 Presentation of Developed Materials

For this section , our teacher asked us to make a presentation about the material.



W7 Online Teaching Video

In this course, I learned a lot of things that I can use in my profession. Strategy techniques and tools are just some of them. Thanks to these, I can make much more interactive and productive lessons. Our homework topic for this week was actually to apply what we learned in a way. We chose one teacher in our group and the others became students. In this way, we shot a five-minute video. Our subject was online education' effects on learning. We talked about advantages and disadvantages of online education. Even though we had some difficulties due to technology, it was a productive work for us. If you want to watch our video, I leave the link below. Have a good time in advance.

https://youtu.be/Y9Wme7zJM3E



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Learned in Open and Distance Learning Course?

Hello everyone, today I will share with you the assignments I prepared in the open and distance learning class. You can also benefit from th...