Monday, December 28, 2020

Have Fun with Kahoot!

 Kahoot


Hello my dear readers, 

How is your life going on? I will share information about Kahoot today. It is a funny way of engaging in English.

Kahoot is a website that makes the repetition of the topics covered in the lessons more enjoyable thanks to the joint use of components such as mobile phones, computers, tablets and smart boards. The aim here is to learn in a fun way and to reinforce the course contents. You can find many lessons and content on the site, as well as prepare and use a repeat exam if you want. In short, it is an interactive online quiz system.

How to Play? 

There are some questions and students participate in the competition with the names they want. In order to win, you must give the right answer and you must be the fastest competitor. 

To learn it well, I opened an account and tried it. Actually, it is very enjoyable and instructive. I prepared a quiz. If you want to see my work, click on the link.

https://create.kahoot.it/share/find-the-meaning/c9d73fc2-4ca5-4eae-b0b1-c3ec1b5c9e82



No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Learned in Open and Distance Learning Course?

Hello everyone, today I will share with you the assignments I prepared in the open and distance learning class. You can also benefit from th...