Monday, January 4, 2021

A bulletin board-Padlet

 


Hello my dear readers,

Are you ready to meet Padlet? I will introduce it in my this post.It is a digital board where you can add images, videos, and articles you want or imagine. You can customize it as you wish and put your plan and program on the board. You can make your notes, videos, images and many virtual materials you want to keep in a padlette.

It is useful for foreign language education.Teachers can work in a common area with their students or people and teach private lessons. If you are a teacher, you can share the board you have created and create a working environment with the people you want.In your project and performance assignments, you can ask your students to do the Padlet application. In this way, you can easily check your students' homework by accessing the student page from within the Padlet system; By using your students' interest in technology, you can enable them to have a more enjoyable homework process.

 I came to end of my writing. I will be looking forward to the day I will meet you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Learned in Open and Distance Learning Course?

Hello everyone, today I will share with you the assignments I prepared in the open and distance learning class. You can also benefit from th...