Thursday, December 24, 2020

Edmodo and Education

 



Hello my dear readers,

Today, I will introduce you Edmodo. Edmodo is a "social learning platform" site for teachers, students and parents. With Edmodo, teachers invite students by creating online classes. Group code is given, all students are enrolled and their parents can follow the students.

It is suitable for all age levels who actively use the computer and the internet. It is free. You can log in for browser and mobile application from your computer, smartphone and tablet.

Activities can be held in small groups by creating different structures in the classroom.

File and folder sharing can be done.

The deadline for entry can be set for Homework, Surveys and Quizzes.

It is possible to message with different users.

To learn it well, I opened an account. I prepared a class. In my opinion, it is really beneficial. You should try it. See you. 💕💕





No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Learned in Open and Distance Learning Course?

Hello everyone, today I will share with you the assignments I prepared in the open and distance learning class. You can also benefit from th...